- Reputation management is the practice of monitoring the reputation of an individual or brand
- Companies who seek to maintain strong and specific brand identities should consider Reputation
management as part of their marketing plan.
- Reputational capital that helps to build relationships and grow their organizations.
- Performance and behavior, as well as communication, are critical components of reputation
- With a long-term corporate focus on risk management and prevention, organizations will be able to minimize the damages resulting from online criminal activity, intellectual property rights abuses and defamatory discussion.
We incoprorate best practices of Reputation Management To:
- - Strengthen loyalty and repeat business among customers
- - Maintain a favourable reputation in the workplace and marketplace
- - Enhance and build the organisation’s good name and reputation.
- - Avoid damage to the organisation’s reputation;
- - Build more reliable relationships among buyers and sellers.
- - Increase social media participation.
- - Improve personnel branding or impression management.
- - Improve online identity or social identity
- - Establish long term policies, strategies and processes involving cross-functional participation.